Monday, May 20, 2013

Progress time!


Working out doesn't need to be something you dread! This morning I took an eight mile bike ride down the shore. Did I work as hard as I would if I were doing Insanity? No, but I got to enjoy the fresh air and scenery. Plus, it's always good to change up your routine! After this ride I refueled and then hit the weights for 30 minutes followed by a one mile walk. Besides one night this month, I have stuck to my "no drinking" goal. I have seen significant difference in my stomach, which is my trouble zone. 

LEFT: 4 months ago RIGHT: today 

Have I reached my goal? No. Is my body perfect? Certainly not. Am I discouraged? Absolutely not. Transforming your body is something that requires dedication and patience. I know that everyday I am working towards MY personal goals, ignoring negativity, and hopefully helping to inspire. Write down your goals and wake up everyday knowing you're one step closer. 

Be better than you were yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your question? Feel free!

    ReplyDelete